brought to you by marketing technology management innovator, CabinetM
Welcome to LibraryM your resource for all things MarTech! Created by CabinetM , our goal is to make it easy for you to find all the information, resources, and help you need to succeed. Think of LibraryM as your personal research assistant, we’re doing the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
The MarTech Weekly — a weekly newsletter from Down Under! Published every Sunday by Juan Mendoza, marketing technology strategist at The Lumery, MTW covers the latest news, research, and important work in marketing tech.
Customer Experience Decoded is CMSWire’s semi-monthly podcast designed to deliver insights from leaders driving the evolution of customer experience, with an emphasis on digital touchpoints, customer journeys, respectful data management, and the voice of the customer.
Each episode is designed to help you better understand how industry leaders are managing customer experience and the value these practices can bring to your customers’ and employee’s daily lives.
Have a question, comment, idea, or guest suggestion? Drop us a line at [email protected].
- CMSWire: Why Digital Transformation Fails
- MarTech Today: Facebook testing virtual reality ads in Oculus VR
- MarTech Zone: Adding an Email Preheader Increased My Inbox Placement Rate by 15%
- MarketingTech: Consumers are being driven to competitors by outdated site search
- MarTech Series: Concerned About Online Privacy? Try A Different Kind of Search Engine
- MarketingDive: How Yum Brands generates sales, cultural impact with a three-pronged marketing framework
- Forbes: Why The Metaverse is Marketing’s Next Big Thing
- Morning Brew: Why Marketers Think the Metaverse was 2021’s Most Overhyped Trend
- The Tech Report: Marketing Strategies for Tech Startups
- Harvard Business Review: Don’t Buy the Wrong Marketing Tech
The MarTech Innovation Report
Check out the latest version of CabinetM’s MarTech Innovation report to see all the latest new product announcements, acquisitions, and new MarTech investment.
New Product Spotlight
Sprinklr introduced Sprinklr Modern Care Lite, an enterprise-grade customer support solution that can be deployed in just minutes.
Acoustic announced the release of Multichannel Composer, a personalized, multichannel campaign builder that enables brands to close the digital experience gap by empowering marketing teams of any size to easily orchestrate hyper-personalized campaigns to engage consumers in the moment.