Great Blog Posts
Industry Blogs & Newsletters
- Most of the industry publications have a newsletter and/or blog, make sure you subscribe to the ones that make sense for you.
- Near Media’s newsletter provides unique insights into the digital ecosystem through its first-party research, a newsletter, and weekly podcast.
- The Email Skinny covers all things email related
- The MarTech Weekly — a new weekly newsletter from Down Under! Published every Sunday by Juan Mendoza, marketing technology strategist at The Lumery, MTW covers the latest news, research, and important work in marketing tech.
- Future of Marketing – A must for all tech junkies! Developments in Artificial Intelligence, AR/VR, Hyper-Personalization, Facial Recognition, Voice Search/Digital Assistants, and much more.
- Percassity Perspectives – a regular round-up and random musings on all things Marketing Operations
- Gartner Weekly Digest – the latest Gartner research highlights, expert blogs, and event news.
- The Marketing Technologist: A blog on data science, analytics, code, and everything else related to marketing technology produced by the team at Greenhouse.
- Martech Tribe: Deep dives into category landscapes and the application of marketing technology.
- Christopher Penn: Each Sunday you will receive the top 25 stories of the week in marketing, advertising, communications, tech, and economics
- Brian Solis, a futurist and digital analyst at Altimeter Group, studies the effects of disruptive technology on business and even society in general.
- The Growth Machine: by well-known marketing technologist & current Global VP for Growth & Marketing at Spotify, Mayur Gupta, a forward-looking collection of actionable insights related to the application of marketing technology.
- Chief Martec: Focused on the transformation of marketing by technology, Scott Brinker, VP of platform ecosystem at HubSpot and creator of the MarTech Landscape, blogs about a wide variety of topics in the fields of marketing management and marketing software. He provides commentary on the most recent developments in MarTech and how they’re reshaping businesses.
- MarketingProfs: MarketingProfs focuses on delivering training programs, online events, conferences, and free resources to help individuals, small teams, and large organizations alike execute marketing campaigns that drive business results.
- OrbitMedia: Practical tips for content marketing, analytics, and web design.
- Venture Beat marketing Weekly gives the latest Marketing news, analysis, and insight from VentureBeat and is the most authoritative source on transformative technology.
- Yaagneshwaran Ganesh Blog is a blog about all things martech, content, and social media. Yaag helps early stage startups in building their narrative and category.
- Nancy Nardin Smart Selling Tools. gives the latest SalesTech reviews, and SalesTech industry news.
- Only Influencers covers email strategy, tactics, and news.
Vendor Blogs and Newsletters
We are happy to showcase any vendor blog that provides educational content and is not just a promotional vehicle for a vendor.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the newsletters of your key vendors. It’s a great way to learn about new features, integrations and how they see the market evolving.
- Marketo: Some promotional posts but mostly general posts about the application of MarTech
- CabinetM weekly: CabinetM covers the latest product, feature, and acquisition announcements in MarTech.
- The Next CMO blog, sponsored by Plannuh, features thought leadership content for the contemporary marketing leader, including strategic and practical best practices.