We are always looking for contributions from marketing professionals and MarTech vendors who are willing to share their expertise and advice.
To start the process, just reach out to tell us what you’d like to write about.
We have just a few guidelines for content to review prior to submission:
- Blog posts should be original pieces of work and ideally should not have been published before. We will consider work that has been published previously if it is particularly relevant and highly educational. Please tell us if what you’re submitting to CabinetM has been published elsewhere.
- Blog posts are best at 600-1,500 words.
- If you’ve cited an expert in your piece, link back to his/her work.
- At the bottom, add your name, title, a little bit about your position in the MarTech world, and a link to your company.
- After publication, we push links to articles on our social media properties and in our newsletter.
- We don’t, however, offer compensation.
First time writing?
If you haven’t written before and aren’t sure how to get started, here are some easy ways to knock-off that first article.
- Create a list based article — “Ten tips for doing X”
- Write a case study about how you use a particular tool (your vendor will love you and the community will appreciate the insight)
- Interview a peer or colleague, or collaborate and write with a partner
- Compile a useful resource list (links or graphics) around a specific topic