Skip to content
New Tools for eCommerce, Speech-to-Text and CRM
- IDENTITY Karlsgate launched Identity Exchange, a platform enabling marketers and advertisers to share consumer insights without revealing consumer identities.
- DIRECT MAIL Quad/Graphics launched Quad Direct Marketing Exchange, a platform making it easier for brands to combine mailings with other brands.
- IDENTITY Thales launched Gemalto Identity Verification Suite (IDV), a tool to verify documents and identity to enable automatic customer on boarding.
- EVENTS TicketIQ released FanIQ, a platform enabling live event promoters to manage ticket selling and membership acquisition.
- PODCAST Riverside.FM emerged from stealth with a podcasting tool that will record video and audio via each participant’s device — rather than unstable internet connections.
- CDP Zeta Global launched CDP+, a new customer data platform.
- COMMUNICATIONS Fuze has new features for the distributed workforce, improving scalability and mobility with upgrades to the Fuze Contact Center.
- SPEECH TO TEXT Otter.ai has new live video captioning features for conference calls and webinars.
- CRM Cerillion updated its CRM/billing solution for communications providers with new customer analytics tools.
- INTEGRATIONS Tray.io added a feature to its integration platform. The Snippets feature makes saving and reusing preconfigured steps in workflows easier.