- DATA Phunware launched Datasets, a data management tool for processing billions of transactions daily to create ready-to-use, mobile-centric datasets for analytics and data science.
- MEETINGS Vowel emerged from stealth with a meetings management platform for remote and distributed teams.
- VIDEO MediaKind launched MK CE1, a video encoder built to support work-from-home creators and ensure delivery of live event coverage.
- CUSTOMER JOURNEY Amplitude added Journeys, a feature helping teams understand their own customers’ journeys.
- SOCIAL Instagram is adding product tags, so name and price show when a user clicks a dot on a photo, video or carousel ad format.
- INFLUENCER Upfluence Software’s new Brand Influence Reports enable teams to monitor competitive social media strategies.
- ABM Folloze has updated its ABX platform with new tools for analytics and a new account targeting dashboard that is based on predictive models.
- VIDEO SundaySky’s video marketing platform now has industry-specific templates so marketers may create, configure and launch messages quickly.
CRM Really Simple Systems updated its CRM with a redesigned email editor and features for analytics and faster data entry.
- SOCIAL Facebook has new tools marketers can use to target lookalike shopping audiences, and those who have previously shown an interest in a product.
- EXPERIENCE Acquia’s Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP) has new tools that decrease the time to build, design, and run sites and applications.
- CALL Invoca Call Intelligence Suite has new tools to support sales, eCommerce and customer experience teams.
New product updates are provided by CabinetM. To get these updates delivered to your inbox on a weekly basis sign up for the CabinetM Newsletter.
CabinetM helps modern marketing and sales teams manage the technology they have and find the tools they need. The CabinetM marketing technology management platform enables full lifecycle support around technology discovery, qualification, implementation, and management, providing critical visibility and leverage to save time, money, and drive revenue. The company has built the industry’s most comprehensive database of over 15,000 marketing tools across 500+ categories, and currently has the largest set of marketing stack data as a result of hundreds of marketing stacks that have been built and are being managed on the platform.