- MEDIA RELATIONS Cision Connect is a new product enabling marketers to discover journalists and influencers who could be most beneficial to a brand.
- AUTOMATION Content tool NewsCred has rebranded as Welcome, a new platform for marketing operations with features for marketing planning, DAM and analytics.
- ATTRIBUTION Subscription Tracking is a new tool from Adjust enabling marketers to divide non-paying customers from paying subscribers.
- CDP SAP has launched its own customer data platform built on Gigya technology. Gigya was an a identity and access management tool when acquired by SAP in 2017.
- INTENT Intentsify is a new buyer intent activation platform for activating intent data across multiple categories and vendors.
- AUDIENCE CloudCommerce has entered into a an agreement with Pattern89 to add its artificial intelligence technology to SWARM, the CloudCommerce audience intelligence solution.
- ENGAGEMENT Real-time engagement platform Agora has new developer tools to support faster customer engagement.
- CX Liferay updated its experience platform with features for building apps and measuring content performance.
- ADVERTISING Tead has new features in its the multi-channel ad platform inRead for extending the reach of social ads into high quality publisher environments.
- ABM Account-Based Marketing AdDaptive Intelligence added tools to support objective-based advertising (OBA) to support campaign optimization strategies.
- ANALYTICS Google Analytics added new machine learning-based consumer behavior tracking capabilities to its platform.
- CX MomentFeed has updated its customer experience platform with tools for customer sentiment analysis and responses to customers.
New product updates are provided by CabinetM, to receive weekly new product news in your inbox sign up for the CabinetM newsletter.
CabinetM helps modern marketing and sales teams manage the technology they have and find the tools they need. The CabinetM marketing technology management platform enables full lifecycle support around technology discovery, qualification, implementation, and management, providing critical visibility and leverage to save time, money, and drive revenue. The company has built the industry’s most comprehensive database of over 15,000 marketing tools across 500+ categories, and currently has the largest set of marketing stack data as a result of hundreds of marketing stacks that have been built and are being managed on the platform.