Skip to content
New Tools for Analytics, Customer Data & Content
- DATA Segment launched Segment Data Lakes built on AWS to enable customers to quickly build and launch a data lake to complement Segment’s customer data platform (CDP).
- TARGETING Pega launched Value Finder, a new AI-powered tool targeting underserved customers with messages and offers designed for their specific needs.
- CONTENT To support remote work, Colligo launched Content Manager, enabling teams to use SharePoint files from inside Microsoft Outlook.
- SECURITY Ping Identity released PingOne Risk Management and PingOne Multi-Factor Authentication to protect enterprises from attack while ensuring a smooth customer experience.
- SOCIAL Microsoft has made Digital Marketing Center a widely available tool for SMBs who want to automate social media management and advertising.
- VIDEO Twilio updated its product for real-time video apps with Web RTC Go, a free toolkit enabling developers to create and launch one-to-one video applications.
- CONTENT Content creation platform Ex.co has a new decision tree-style format enabling marketers to more easily serve content based on a user’s responses.
- PRODUCT 1WorldSync has updated its Product Information Cloud with tools to accelerate the sourcing, enrichment and distribution of product content.
- PRODUCTIVITY Google has updated its G Suite offering to support remote work, rebranding it as Google Workspace and updating tools for messaging, meetings, documents and tasks.
- CRM CINC has added artificial intelligence to its platform for realtors, automatically updating CRMs when a lead takes an action on a realtor’s website.
- CX Alida, formerly Vision Critical, is adding customer experience management tools to its customer insights platform.
- CMS Headless CMS Strapi added features to streamline workflow, and templates to make getting started faster for non-technical creators.
- IDENTITY Okta Identity Cloud has new features so DevOps teams can build infrastructure securely while working remotely.
- ERP Plotch, the ERP for small businesses, has a new set of features enabling users to launch a marketplace in India.
- SOCIAL Social Listening platform Brandwatch introduced Affinities, a new features that enables brands to track multiple interests among audience segments, noting how they combine or change over time.
- INTELLIGENCE Marketing intelligence platform Adverity has added Augmented Analytics, which not only tracks KPIs but helps identify problems with data quality.
- ENGAGEMENT Sailthru has updated its testing infrastructure to make it easier for marketers to test copy and design assets that drive engagement and conversion.