Skip to content
New Tools for Mobile, Workflow, Training and Video Meetings
- OOH MoZeus’ Digital Wand is a mobile solution that allows consumers to interact with digital displays from their phones without downloading an app.
- VIDEO RingCentral’s new Glip product adds free capabilities for video meetings.
- IPA Veritone launched Automate Studio, a low-code, web-based workflow designer aiding organizations embarking on intelligent process automation (IPA).
- SALES Gong Complete Coaching is a virtual coaching platform for sales teams working remotely.
- SALES Salesmsg has new features enabling teams to send a text or SMS from inside an integrated CRM, syncing conversation history in both places.
- VIDEO Mindworks‘ video advertising platform has new features for dynamic creative optimization.
- TRANSLATION Unbabel added Crosslingual Optimized Metric for Evaluation of Translation (COMET) to its platform, enabling better machine translation.
- CX NUVI’s customer experience tool has a new Share of Voice feature to determine total mentions of selected companies and percentage of mentions attributed to each.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE Atlassian’s Jira Service Desk is now Jira Service Management with features for on-call scheduling, alerting and incident swarming.
- CDP Customer Data Platform Amperity added new features to automate the process of identifying more anonymous customers.
- PR Cision Impact now reports out new metrics enabling public relations teams to know the ROI of earned media.
- CRM OnePageCRM now has capacity for mobile lead capture, the ability to track multiple pipelines, and new features for managing sales teams.
- CX The Doxim Customer Communications Management Platform has new features for accessibility.
- STREAM Mediaroom Play from MediaKind is a new client solution enabling operators to deploy set top boxes powered by Android TV, rapidly.
- eCOMMERCE Verishop has new features so retailers can host a hang out for consumers as they shop with their friends online.
- PODCAST The Omny Studio podcast management platform from Triton Digital now has capabilities to support six languages.
- TESTING Katalon launched smart troubleshooting features to automate the test failure identification in the debugging process.
- IDENTITY Auth0‘s new Adaptive Multi-factor Authentication feature helps reduce the threat of hacks and data breaches.
- ANALYTICS Tableau has new features to simplify enterprise-wide data preparation and analysis.
- eCOMMERCE Fanplayr online behavioral personalization platform for the shopping experience now enables product recommendations.
- CONSUMER Consumer intelligence vendor InMarket acquired Key Ring, a loyalty app, from Vericast.
- AUDIO Streaming platform Spotify acquired podcast platform Megaphone
- PLM SaaS vendor-to-manufacturers PTC will acquire Arena Solutions, product lifecycle management (PLM) platform provider.
- eCOMMERCE GoDaddy announced it will acquire Poynt, adding a suite of commerce and payment services for retailers.
- FINTECH Verisk will acquire consumer behavioral data and intelligence firm, Jornaya, supporting its suite of tools for the financial industry.