Our latest discoveries!
ReadingNear Media’s newsletter and podcast comes highly recommended. New Media provides unique insights into the digital ecosystem through its first-
ListeningCustomer Experience Decoded is CMSWire’s semi-monthly podcast designed to deliver insights from leaders driving the evolution of customer experience, with an emphasis on digital touchpoints, customer journeys, respectful data management, and the voice of the customer. Each episode is designed to help you better understand how industry leaders are managing customer experience and the value these practices can bring to your customers’ and employee’s daily lives. Have a question, comment, idea, or guest suggestion? Drop us a line at [email protected].
SurveysHelp your fellow MarTech professionals from MarTech Today, Hubspot, MO Pros, and Plannuh by taking a few minutes to answer their survey questions. We’ll all benefit from the data they collect. “State of the MO Pro” Survey from MO Pros and Hubspot The MarTech Replacement Survey from MarTech Today Operational Marketing Index from Plannuh
Our Daily Pick of Articles
- CMSWire: Why Digital Transformation Fails
- MarTech Today: Facebook testing virtual reality ads in Oculus VR
- MarTech Zone: Adding an Email Preheader Increased My Inbox Placement Rate by 15%
- MarketingTech: Consumers are being driven to competitors by outdated site search
- MarTech Series: Concerned About Online Privacy? Try A Different Kind of Search Engine
- MarketingDive: How Yum Brands generates sales, cultural impact with a three-pronged marketing framework
- SalesTech Star: How Retailers Create The Ultimate Customer Experience With Audio-Out-Of-Home
- Search Engine Land: Google expands GMB profile editing capabilities in Search and Maps
- MARTEHCUBE: Retail TouchPoints Launches Retail ThinkTank
- MarTech Vibe: Merging Online and In-store Grocery Shopping Experiences
The Impact of New Technology
Posted by Charlie Saunders, Co-Founder of CS2 on LinkedIn, this chart is a simple yet effective representation of what happens when more tools are added to the MarTech Stack and highlights the need to add resources as stacks increase in complexity. Charlie says “Yes, some tech out there makes MOps’ jobs easier but 99% of the time more tech adds complexity. Exponentially. With each tool you need to think about: implementation, integrations, order of operations, data flow, data sync, legacy issues to work around, day-to-day management, maintenance, troubleshooting, training, onboarding, and adoption. And that’s why the #1 reason for new tool implementation failure is lack of human power and resources.” Find Charlie on LinkedIn, catch him on his podcast, FWD: Thinking, or check out what he does at CS2 Marketing.
The MarTech Innovation Report
Check out the latest version of CabinetM’s MarTech Innovation report to see all the latest new product announcements, acquisitions, and new MarTech investment.
New Product Spotlight
Yep, a web-based platform for enabling instant, secure video calls on any device, announced the worldwide availability of its free service – providing frictionless video calls that allow for greater collaboration, human connection, and spontaneity.
Deep.ad announced the launch of PanelBot, a SaaS data extraction platform for market research companies that labels brand prints that appear within content notable to marketers, including paid media creative and user-generated content.